Saturday, November 27, 2004

Need to finish the previous article

And there it is: sloppyness again. I was going to finish the article on "Threading in a Windows environment" this week but work got me pretty busy. Currently have two projects at the same customer and those keep me busy as hell. Especially since I am the only consultant on the team of my employer SNP at the customers site. The naggy thing is that I am not so much busy coding but more coordinating going-lives of software and stuff.



I really hate all the formal processes you need to go through in big companies. In my opinion processes should be defined to support you work and guide you to do work correcly. However this drastically loses it's sense when because of a complex process involving many parties, you start forgetting what you were originally doing.



Anyhow, this is why I didn't get to finish the entry this week, hope that next week will be better.

0 comments: