Thursday, November 17, 2016

A.I. Experiments

Sometimes I stumble across things that are just jaw dropping. I have read a lot of articles and watched a lot of YouTube videos about AI. Google has great platforms and technology to power this, but what really is fascinating when you find something that steps from behind the glass wall of "me staring at it astonished" to "oh, hi there, let's play". This is what


A.I. Experiments

is. An experimental Site where you can find an A.I. driven virtual playground. It may seem a little childish at first but then again children grow up really fast and become adults. This is something you don't want to be missing... not just watching but being a part of it.

I got caught on watching this...



...and then this...



...and guess what: you can try that for yourself!



And this here could be something, really useful for analytic technology fields. Probably one can find way's to apply this kind of pattern recognition to Business Intelligence releated questions. Isn't BI all about people trying to find patterns in data using visual tools like graphs and charts. We'll maybe machines can do that job quite well finding patterns in massive amounts of data...




0 comments: